CS8 Care Bed (Single)
- Technical Specifications
- Additional Information
Please note beds are ONLY AVAILABLE for delivery in the Sydney Metro area.
If you are outside of our delivery area please enquire here
The Invacare CS8 Single bed is an electrically actuated floor line care bed with a range of functions and positional movements that assist caregivers and provide for patient comfort.
The bed has a fabricated steel structure with a powder coated finish. The plastic components are made from urethane, PP, POM, nylon and ABS plastic.
- 75mm twin Tente castors (four braking castors and four free-wheeling)
- Electrically adjusted height range. The bed works within a height range of 150mm low height to a maximum high height of 680mm
- Trendelenberg head and foot down tilt 14°.
- Four sectioned electronically operated mattress platform with independent adjustment of backrest angle (maximum 65°) and knee section angle (maximum 35°).
- Four soft contoured mattress retainer handles.
- Integrated foot end mattress base extension. Extends the bed by 195mm.
- (Optional) bolt on 3⁄4 length folding side rails.
- Removable timber head and foot panels.
- One button chair positioning.
- Under bed lighting.
CS8 Technical Specifications
Bed frame: 10 Years
Mechanical components: 5 Years
Electrical components: 3 Years
All other components (excluding upholstery): 1 Year